topleft topright
CIOZone Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Meg Selfe - VP, Complex and Embedded Systems, IBM Rational Software (1 viewing) (1) Guest

Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Meg Selfe - VP, Complex and Embedded Systems, IBM Rational Software
Meg Selfe - VP, Complex and Embedded Systems, IBM Rational Software 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  

Video Interview Part 2

ViewProfile

Do you have a question for Meg Selfe or care to comment or discuss her video 
interview? Please post them below. For private comments you can email Meg 
directly from her profile link above.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re:Meg Selfe - VP, Complex and Embedded Systems, IBM Rational Software 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
Meg, welcome to Profiles & Perspectives -- where our members have the opportunity to have a conversation directly with technology leaders from my video interviews.

I'm willing to wager that many of our viewers do not spend a lot of time thinking about embedded and complex systems -- but here's their chance to get knowledge and insights from someone who thinks about these things all the time!

If you haven't watched my interview with Meg, this would be a perfect introduction to the topic and this conversation. Then come on back and put your thoughts and questions forward.

Again, welcome to P&P on the CIOZone, Meg!

Re:Meg Selfe - VP, Complex and Embedded Systems, IBM Rational Software 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing from the CIOzone members.

Re:Meg Selfe - VP, Complex and Embedded Systems, IBM Rational Software 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Vous recherchez une solution de référencement et de positionnement naturel à la fois efficace et rentable ? Seolius : le positionnement de qualité respectant les normes SEO avec du paiement au résultat allant jusqu'à 100% de vos expressions clés en page 1 de Google. http://befr.seolius.com/

Re:Meg Selfe - VP, Complex and Embedded Systems, IBM Rational Software 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
For enhanced firewall protection, it's hard to beat free ZoneAlarm. Many people who get this as a free download and use it together with one of the top free antivirus programs, feel that they have complete protection. But even the best anti-virus can sometimes fail when it comes to spyware and Trojans. I've already mentioned some of the harm that spyware can do. Free Ad-Aware from Lavasoft, and free Spywareblaster are top-rated free anti-spyware programs. Spywareblaster doesn't just remove spyware, it also prevents it from being installed on your computer.

Go to top Post Reply