Who Can Join?
Any one involved in the IT profession. Cost? FREE.
CIO's, IT business leaders, aspiring IT professionals, members of organizations, associations and professional societies interested in advancing the IT profession.
Typical Titles of the CIOZone Membership
|Tier 1 Titles
||Tier 2 Titles
|Director Application Development|
|CISO||Network Systems/DataComm Analysts|
|CTA||Computer Software Engineers|
Sr VP of IT/IS
VP of IT/IS
Partner Level Consultants
|IS Support Specialist/Manager|
|IS Security Analyst|
|Sr IS/Tech Support Specialist|
- Access to top level IT pros who can share their experiences, successes, and even their challenges—to save you from going down a dangerous path!
- To build their own Think Tank and Technical Board of Advisors through ProSocialTM networking.
- First looks at unpublished research results and premium, gated content—before any one else.
- Daily industry and business updates to keep you informed.
- Communicate one-to-one within their own member Tier or with the network at-large. Post relevant content including videos that other users will find valuable.
- Start or join special interest groups and forums.
- Create private blogs (only visible in their tier) or public blogs (visible to all users).
How do I get started on CIOZone.com?
First you should register here to experience all of the features of the CIOZone.
You will be asked to provide your email address, choose a password, and provide some basic job and company information so that we may better customize your user experience. You will also be provided with an opportunity to subscribe to our CIOZone Daily and CIOZone Update newsletters.
2) Confirm Registration
Next you will receive an email from us asking you to confirm your registration to CIOZone.com as well as our newsletters.
3) Review Your Profile & Tier Assignment
You profile will be reviewed briefly by our editoral staff for proper peer tiering based on your current job function and/or current or previous skills and interests.
Based upon our User Editorial Guidelines you will be assigned to Tier 1 , 2, or 3. Tier 1 is reserved for highly qualified CIOs, CTOs and Senior IT executives. Tier 2 is reserved for all other general IT categories and IT management levels. Tier 3 is for all other non IT related individuals who wish to join the CIOZone and view first hand what Tier 1 & Tier 2 IT professionals can and are collaborating about.
4) Browse, Read, Monitor CIOZone Content Areas of Interest
Our Editorial Team will produce on average between 5 and 10 new pieces of original editorial content daily. Our daily newsletters will alert you to new content and active discussions based on this content.
5) Join CIOZOne Groups
Through CIOZone Goups participate in read and comment in Forums and Blogs that coincide with your topical areas of interest.
6) Communicate with Peers
Either directly and privately with PMS private message system or to a specific group through the
Group Bulletin, or in public view with public forums and blogs.
7) Search for Information
All site content is indexed continually and made available to registered users.
8) Have a Problem or a Question?
Problem with a particular application? Check our FAQs or Post a Question
in our CIOZOne Site Forum or send email to